April 15, 2012

Weedend In Pictures


This weekend wasn't really a weekend.  I worked another 6 day week, so my one day off consisted of laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning, and drinking mojitos.  Yup, I said it.  We made some yummy agave mojitos at home.  It sure does make doing laundry and cleaning a lot more chic carrying around a yummy cocktail in a mason jar. 
Due to the short weekend,  I don't have any exciting photos to share.  I did however take two still life shots of  greenery found around the house..  I have learned that even in the crazy, busy seasons in life there is always beauty to be enjoyed.  You just have to take the time to find it. 





















Be Well,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Does the viburnum grow in your yard? If so, I'm jealous!! Is that your new vase I see it in?

    Love the magnolia too!

    I have a ton of housework to do before my in-laws arrive tomorrow. A mojito might be just the thing!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete