October 4, 2011

A New Additon


I wanted to show you my newest accessory for the casa.  I purchased this horse shelf from Rene's Etsy shop. When I saw it, I fell in love.  I love the rustic wood element and how it seems to compliment the abstract art. I put a vase I already owned from West Elm on top, but think the scale is off.  I might have to get one a bit larger.  What do you think about the vase, too small? 


If you are looking for a one of a kind find, make sure to check out Rene's Etsy shop

xo,
Heather

6 comments:

  1. Um, speaking of perfectly eclectic! Wow! The entire vignette is so graphic and awesome. Oh, and I spy some amazing straw hats on the back wall there too. I'm giddy with how great this all looks.
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. This entire space looks amazing Heather! I'm so glad that you like the shelf. Thank you for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fantastic! Can we get a house tour from you soon, Heather?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love it!!! If this what you have been doing while playing hooky!! Wink Wink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great find! Rene's always has must have items! Love the print below!

    ReplyDelete