August 18, 2011

Green

pinterest


spotted at Splendid Sass

Anthropologie



spotted at Chattafabulous


pinterest


spotted at High Street Market

I have been enjoying the use of green in spaces lately.  Maybe being outside so much had made me think about the use of green more inside? Whatever the reason is, green is beautiful!  I love all shades of green and how they compliment each other.  I am "green" with envy over the sofa with the light blue pillow.  The colors together are so cool and crisp...yummy!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
xo,
Heather

4 comments:

  1. I love green its so organic and peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! That last image is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree!! Love green...and that green and light blue is great! Take care, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green is delicious. I love the image with curtains in the grey room. That's kind of a stroke of genius. I mean, who would ever think to pair those colors? Not me, certainly.
    Camille

    ReplyDelete