July 22, 2011

Meet & Greet: Ladybird & Fellow

Meet Lindsay (Ladybird) and her family.  Adorable family right?!  This is a special Meet & Greet for me because Lindsay isn't just a blogger friend, but a real life personal friend here in Portland.  We immediately jived as soon as we found out we had so much in common. We have enjoyed many trips to Goodwill together, searching for treasures, painting furniture, and rearranging furniture in each others homes. 

Lindsay has a great/fun sense of style that shows up in every room of her home.  Here is where Lindsay blogs.


I love the whole set up. Such attention to detail.  Funny story about the desk.  Lindsay found it on Craigslist and asked me to spiff it up.  After a few, many coats of grey paint and some distressing, I love how it turned out. I'm glad Lindsay is happy with it too!

Lindsay and Jeremiah have two adorable little ones.  I wanted to share their rooms with you.  I love how Lindsay incorporated her style yet still making the rooms kid friendly.


Maddux's Room

Paetyn's Room

I can't believe we found this floral wing back chair at Goodwill for 25 bucks!

Lindsay also has great ideas when it comes to kid friendly projects.  I love the terrariums she put together with the kiddos. 




Can't leave out the dinosaurs.  I know for a fact the kids had a blast helping mom put these together and don't they look great grouped on her coffee table?  Go check out the post about their terrariums. 

To see more pictures of their adorable home and get ideas for entertaining the youngins', visit Ladybird & Fellow! Check out all the fun links on the top left of their blog!

Happy Friday,
Heather


* If you are interested in having your blog featured on "Meet & Greet," I would love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty house! I love the coral color on her daughter's bed. Can't wait til mine are old enough to do projects like terrariums. (Dinosaurs and all!) Off to check out Lindsay's blog.
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely and cozy home.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete