April 19, 2011

Zucchini Bacon Lasagna & A Perfect Bench

I have always been super intimidated to make home made lasagna....until now!  Here is a picture of my most prized recipe thus far in life....


Might not look as good as I'm making it out to be but it is! Main ingredients are as follows; zucchini, bacon, mozzarella,bechamel sauce! What could get better than that. Click here for the recipe.


I would suggest making a double batch so you can throw one in the freezer. It will save you the hassle of making it the next time you crave it.

I also have been craving this bench. To me, this is perfection!



Kelly, over at High Street Market did it again with a fabulous vintage find. My favorite is the fabric by Kelly Wearstler. I have been eyeing the print, Fern Tree for awhile now.  I think it would look great on my valance that I have to reupholster. Just if I could only fine some remnants because at over 100 bucks a yard it is about 80 % out of my budget! 

Let me know if you try the lasagna. I would love to hear your thoughts!

XO,
Heather









2 comments:

  1. Um, YUM! Bechamel sauce and bacon? It has to be good. Love that you recommend making two batches at once. Why am I never that smart?

    Bench -- pretty wood, prettier fabric. Which valance are you making over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much of a cook, but this recipe looks easy and completely yummy!

    ReplyDelete