February 15, 2011

Guest Post- Flouish Design + Style

Today I am thrilled to have the lovely Sara from Flourish Design + Style. When it comes to style and design she always knocks it out of the park. Sara is a consultant for Stella&Dot, an amazing jewelry line. So without delay...

**********************************************




versatility with Stella & Dot
versatility with Stella & Dot by flourishdesign


I've had a big OHHHH moment. I never used to be one to wear alot of jewelry. Wedding rings, and my tiffany etoile band. That's it. Sometimes a watch. I didn't think I needed to wear anything else..... until I met Stella & Dot! I kid you not.. these pieces have changed my wardrobe! My staples of white boatneck tees, jeans and flats, or leggings and boots are no longer boring basics! Brilliant. Here's a look at my daily look.. looking differently-

Crazy how easy it is to brighten basics or change your entire look with just one piece of jewelry isn't it?! I'm so glad I'm now in the know..



If you are in Canada, please visit www.stelladot.com/sarahsshop and in the US, please contact
courtneyv.sosky@gmail.com.


We would love to help you! x

*********************************************


Thanks again Sara! Can't wait to pick out a new piece for Spring!


* If you haven't checked out Sara's blog you are missing out

Happy Friday,
Heather

3 comments:

  1. I've slowly been accumulating more "important" necklaces this year. Not important in price but more visual interest. I'm finding they totally make the outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sush a big fan of jewelry. Can make basic pieces special :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combination and I so agree a great piece of jewelry can make a basic t-shirt and jean outfit go up quite a few notches. Great Job Sarah!! KS

    ReplyDelete