December 31, 2010

HomeGoodies

Yesterday I got a chance between grocery shopping and the gym to stop by HomeGoods to see if they had any goodies. In the last few months I haven't been too impressed but yesterday was different! Way to go HomeGoods! Check out these great finds that didn't make it home with me but were worthy of a photo shoot. Sorry in advance for the crummy IPhone pictures.



I loves this side table. The industrial with the weathered wood reminds me of something you would find at Restoration Hardware.


Cute burlap pillow with the definition of dream on it would be so cute in a nursery. Even better it was backed with chocolate velvet!




They had a great pillow selection with lots of coffee sack pillows and neat insect pillows. My favorite were the neat suzani pillows that are popping up everywhere right now. The only difference is they are a ton more expensive than this pair for 20 bucks each!



I had to take a picture of this pair. I always am drawn to the blue and white vases, chacets and pots. They were only 15.oo each. I can see them flanking a buffet.

I often see these cute artichoke lamps in HouseBeautiful and other decorating mags. They are always really expensive too. I think this is a pretty good knock off minus the shade. I can see it with a burlap shade and a brass shade topper in my living room!


This guy was neat as well. I love any lamp with a blown glass base, but this one you can display objects in! I imagined it full of pine cones in the fall.


Everyone be safe tonight and don't forget to have too much fun!

Happy New Year!


xoxo

Heather






























1 comment: