August 14, 2009

What a deal...Bargain Tuesday way early!



So I was at Pottery Barn with my friend Lacey looking at the new fall line and fell in love love love with this.....

This bench would be perfect at the end of our bed! I wanted it until I saw the price tag for 799.00! Never would I pay that for a bench. I decided to search for a look-a-like and went to HSN.com just to see and little to my surprise I found...

It is a darker print but I like it even more! It has grey outlining if you look closely which if my favorite color and it has almost identical legs with the PB bench. It is 60 in. long which is the exact length of our Cal King, and the PB one was only 48 in. long. The thing I like best about this bench is it is only 200 bucks compared to 800! I can't wait to welcome this new piece to our home!

AAHHHHHH DEALS!




No comments:

Post a Comment