June 6, 2009

The Saturday Market

Today my friend Lacey and I went to the "Old Town Hillsboro Saturday Market." It is walking distance from my house and is such a fun/relaxing thing to do. There are vendors ranging from organic baby food, plants, art, antiques, and food galore! We each purchased a bouquet of Peonies for only $5 bucks and ate way to many yummmmy things. We also had time to go into one of my fav antique stores where we both SCORED! Thanks for such a fun and relaxing morning Lace. xoxo

(Fresh Organic Produce for cheap)

(Bouquets for 5 bucks)


(Lacey HANGIN' around)...get it hahah




(5 dollar Peonies!)

(My buddy)



(Sausage samples)

(YUM...Lunch)
(Lacey making me try Buffalo!)

(Fun Times)
HAPPY WEEKEND!



















































No comments:

Post a Comment