June 19, 2009

Inspiration From the Barn

Today as the rain just dumped on us here in the Northwest I went to one of my fav stores... Pottery Barn. I like it for so many reasons, it is well stocked for one and I love to touch all the different fabrics; I know a bit weird. The only thing I don't like about the store are the prices, but since I can't do anything about that I still had fun getting ideas. These few rooms were my favorites. They are a bit too "put together" for my style. I would need to add some old stuff to them but besides my knit picking, ENJOY...















1 comment:

  1. I agree with you one hundred percent about Pottery Barn, one of my favorites, but a little too 'put together' along with high-end price tags! Your decorating style sounds like mine.

    Enjoy your camping trip!

    ReplyDelete