June 4, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Hi y'all! Missed you guys and glad to be back home. Visit with my mom and family went well. The transplant went beautiful but the side effects from chemo and radiation are not so good. The Docs decided to put my mom in an induced coma until she starts to generate white blood cells again. It was a hard decision but the PAIN was so severe from the fever,fungal infections,pneumonia ect. My poor mother. There was a moment she was vomiting and shaking from the pain and I was helping her. She stopped and looked at me and said... "Honey its getting late, have you eaten dinner?" My mother in all her pain and suffering is still an amazing mom. Here are some pictures of the team starting the stem cell transplant and mom and I.



Thanks for all your support and prayers






No comments:

Post a Comment