June 12, 2009

Etsy Love


You all probably already know about Etsy.com. Its not a new thing but I find myself on it almost every day. It is a place where you can truly find inspiration for your next project or just buy it because the prices are great and they are all handmade things which is cool to help out other ladies like ourselves. Go check it out if you haven't done so yet. Here are some of my favorites from last night




(Cute flag banners you can get in tons of different print. Would be great for a backyard party!)











(Love this burlap pillow)




(These would be great for a NUMBER of different things: vase, pencil holder, shells, pictures,markers...you get the idea )

* Has anyone notice my like for the "Play on words game?" I crack myself up!


(Love the graphic print. Elegant but eclectic...so my thing)










No comments:

Post a Comment