June 16, 2009

Bargains of the week. A bit of this...a bit of that



Jamaligarden.com is a website you should all put in your favorites. Whether you need some moss for a floral arrangement or some new vases this is a great place to shop. They have all things garden indoor or outdoor. Everything is super cheap because it is actually a wholesale distributor, but they let us everyday shoppers drool too. Here are some of my fav's. If you know me well, you know I always have fresh flowers in the house and I have found many of my vases on this website. Enjoy
(These mini urns are great for floral displays,potpourri or just by themselves on a stack of books)

(I heart these moss balls)




(I purchased this vase last year for 15 bucks!)





































No comments:

Post a Comment